Professional Home Marketing
In order to achieve, and sustain, our success at selling homes for our clients quickly and for maximum profit all while eliminating the normal hassle and headaches of the sale of a home, we have had to develop and implement the most advanced and cutting edge marketing plan available in the Greater D.C. Metro Area.
We would certainly welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss our marketing plan face to face and answer any questions you may have about selling your home. But in the event that you are not quite ready to meet with us yet, or maybe you would like a little bit more information before requesting an appointment, we will share the basics of our plan with you. Please feel free to compare and contrast this marketing plan with what other Realtors are offering, and I’m sure you will be impressed with what we have assembled here!
Please remember, this is not a comprehensive list. There are many activities that we perform on a regular basis that are so mundane that they shouldn’t require special mention. And yet, you will see many agents tout those activities as if they are extraordinary. Placing your home on the MLS comes to mind. Does anyone really hire a Realtor and not expect their home to be placed on the MLS? That is so basic that it shouldn’t be trumpeted as some achievement. I’m sure there are many more examples of basic tasks that many agents list as a marketing plan, but I would like to assure you that we perform all of those basic essentials, plus much more!
Internet and Digital Marketing
- Internet Marketing/Optimized Web Site – some 9 out of 10 people use the internet to research real estate and properties for sale. The foundation of our marketing plan is to give your listing exposure to these searchers. We market to have the details of your home in high resolution photos, videos and copy profiled on the first page of Google for people searching for terms and phrases that are relevant to your home, its location and neighborhood. This will put your home in front of thousands of additional buyers per month.
- Listing Syndication – many agents place their client’s homes on the MLS and maybe Realtor.com and sit back, trusting that a buyer can find it online. But did you know that there are over 15 real estate dedicated property portals? Have you heard of Trulia? Zillow? Each client who hires us will get their property syndicated to between 10-20 real estate sites!
- Personalized URL and Web Page – we will purchase a domain name that matches up with your address, such as www.123MainStreet.info, and place that info on your new over-sized yard sign. In addition, we will dedicate one full web page to your home, complete with video, pictures, maps, contact info, detailed property info, making it easy for buyers to find your home.
- YouTube Video – for each listing, we will take a short video of your home, and place that video on YouTube. Once on YouTube, we will also distribute that video to other outlets, including your personalized web page, further guaranteeing maximum exposure for your property.
- Craig’s List – almost everyone has heard of Craig’s List, it is basically a free classified ad service for all sorts of items, real estate just being one of them. However, almost no Realtors know how to properly place an ad on Craig’s List. We do! Our listings all have video attached and which drives the response rate way up! If you are thinking of speaking with another agent about selling your house, ask them if they post on Craig’s List. And if they do, how many of their postings show off a video?
- Personalized Over-Sized Yard Sign – many agents use yard signs that are small and promote themselves or their agency. Our yard signs are much larger and contain quite a bit of information about your home. Ask yourself one question: “Am I paying a Realtor to advertise my home, or themselves?”
- Color Home Brochure
What differentiates George from most realtors is his negotiation skills and his follow through. He has the ability to engage the seller and gauge where we needed to be to be most competitive during the offer process, while also protecting our interests in the house and knowing when to give and take to get improvements and concessions. After we moved in, we had some lingering issues with the house and George was not only responsive but persistent in making sure they were fixed.Angela